An industry leader in highly specific and sensitive endocrine testing since 1972, Esoterix employs high science, superior customer service, and innovation to deliver valuable clinical information - not just laboratory data - to positively impact patient care and the delivery of cost-effective medical treatment.
- Comprehensive normative data from premature infants to the elderly. Available to download for use with handheld devices (2MB).
- Stimulation Testing reference guide and Post ACTH data.
- High-pressure liquid, column, and paper chromatography systems ensure sample purification and assay specificity
- Assay methods developed, validated, and maintained on-site by Ph.D.-level scientists
- Sensitive autoantibody testing allowing for detection of low levels (<2uU/Ml) of antibodies in both prediabetics and newly diagnosed diabetic patients
- Comprehensive algorithmic approach to thyroid testing
Superior Customer Service
- Comprehensive test menu providing all of your endocrine testing from one location
- Sample conservation program, incorporating the lowest minimum sample requirements in the industry, resulting in reduction of QNS
- Four month frozen sample storage facilitating repeat and add-on testing without redraws
- Ph.D. and M.D. consultation available to answer technical and clinical questions
- Dedicated courier and logistics services
- Flexible ordering, reporting, and billing options
- Local sales representation
- First commercial laboratory to:
- Employ mass spectrometry for critical steroid assays
- Offer molecular assay designed to detect the SHOX gene mutation for short stature in children: SHOX-DNA-Dx
- Medtrax - Internet ordering and reporting
- Entrix - Direct interface connectivity with LIS